This role is accountable for monitoring and managing the Funeral Parlour Operations. Complies to all health and safety rules and regulatory requirements mitigating all risks. Designs and implements a strategic sales plan that aims to expand the customer base ensuring a strong presence in the market. Encourages a High Performance culture, strengthening working relationships, leading through Old Mutual’s Values and Behaviors and driving excellent service delivery.
- Gr12 (Matric) Accompanied with a Post Matric Business Management qualification
- FAIS compliance advantageous
Key Result Areas
- Ensures compliance to process & procedures to minimise business risk.
- Ensures delivery of customer value.
- Accountable for local marketing.
- Responsible for distribution strategy of products within a branch.
- Responsible for external networking & relationship building with key door openers.
- Identifies & creates coordinated sales opportunities through others.
- Manages sales & expense budget for a sales team in a branch against set targets.
- Design and develop reporting tools that are deployed across the branch.
- Use data-gathering and modeling strategies to provide an overview of new processes and enhanced procedures for business-wide reporting.
- Prepare productivity and financial reports and present monthly to line manager.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
- Individually accountable for sales advisors’ time, tasks and output quality, over periods of up to three months.
- Manages performance.
- Plans & assigns work over periods of up to three months.
- Selects potential staff to sustain customer/ client service delivery.
The position has the following key areas of responsibility: –
BRANCH GROWTH AND PERFORMANCE
Manages sales & expense budget for a sales team in a branch against set targets.
Responsible for distribution strategy of products within a branch.
Accountable for local marketing.
Identifies & creates coordinated sales opportunities.
Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Plan and implement approved changes to service offerings to meet market demand to increase branch revenue.
Establish interpersonal business relationships to facilitate business growth strategies.
Design and implement a strategic sales plan that aims to expands the branch’s customer base ensuring its strong presence.
Implement a referral relationship management strategy and plan to partner with organized groups, prvate and government institutions (societies, hospices, hospitals, churches, etc.)
REPORTING AND MONITORING
Provide monthly productivity and financial reports to line manager.
Submit reports with KPIs in a timely manner
Analyze data to inform operational decisions or activities.
Responsible for people management processes including recruitment, induction, skills development identification, performance management and disciplinary procedures
Prepare daily staff schedules and work assignments.
Train, develop, coach, and motivate the parlour staff to ensure a high professional standard and achievement of sales and KPI targets.
Administer HR policy, including scheduling and monitoring of working hours, standby, callout, leave and overtime, etc
COMPLIANCE TO REGULATIONS AND OMFS STANDARDS
Monitor the branch’s compliance with applicable funeral industry regulations and laws.
Ensure that all certification required to operate, is up-to-date.
Monitor funeral service operations to ensure that they comply with applicable OMFS policies and procedures.
Inculcates a customer service centric culture at the branch
Actively monitors and manages processes that requires customer interaction.
Achieve branch targets based on customer satisfaction.
Oversee the general operations of the OMFS Funeral parlour and its premium collection offices.
Planning and allocating operational resources to achieve optimal branch productivity.
Monitor and manage branch administrative, operational, security, fleet, technical and facility maintenance requirements.
Evaluate the performance of vendors, contract employees, or other service providers to ensure quality and cost-efficiency.
Inventory, equipment and stock management and control.
Ensure adherence to cash management controls
Ensure that media escalation processes are monitored and adhered to.
Ensure that there are adequate controls in place to mitigate operational risks.
How To Apply?
Apply Online Here