Risk Management: understanding all risks – from the economic to the political – that could affect our global business, and offering guidance to all parts of the bank
To design digitised credit processes with a focus on continuous improvement and/or intelligent automation in alignment with business requirements in order to streamline the credit lifecycle for origination, account management and collections.
- Gathers and interprets credit business requirements in order to prepare the appropriate business process flows for the current state. Facilitates the necessary workshops to obtain stakeholder input.
- Obtains approval and agreement of the current state from the business users.
- Analyses the current state processes and identifies improvement opportunities for intelligent automation / digitisation. Identifies any potential IT architecture challenges and obtains guidance and input from relevant stakeholders – where required, re-works process enhancements accordingly.
- Identifies where decision agents may need to change and alerts relevant team members.
Process improvement :
- Designs proposed process flows highlighting all the potential improvements across process, technology and people for consideration by relevant stakeholders.
- Considers the downstream impact on the rest of the credit lifecycle when designing processes (e.g., a change in origination may impact the collections process). Presents to relevant product owners to ensure that the broader implication of the changed credit processes are considered and agreed to.
- Obtains approval from the relevant business and IT stakeholders in order for build to proceed.
- Presents at relevant programme increment (PI) sessions in order to prioritise the ‘build’. Acts as main interface into all PI sessions.
- Engages with GRG to ensure that changed processes are documented in the required format and available for business consumption.
- Adheres to the relevant risk and compliance and IT requirements when designing processes.
- Oversees all ‘build’ work for the new processes to ensure that build happens according to specification and that any changes / blockers are accounted for and documented.
- Alerts business stakeholders of any changes and re-design work required (e.g., where decision agent / IA teams encounter difficulties resulting in design changes).
- Participates in any UAT sessions in order to provide relevant input and guidance.
- Works with other program leaders to drive the definition and refinement of the program backlog.
- Liaises with relevant Business Release communication teams to ensure that all users will be informed of relevant changes, including learning and development. Provides the necessary content for all training material.
- Designs the appropriate metrics and measurements (i.e. dashboard) that will enable benefit realisation tracking.
- Monitors and tracks the performance of the implemented process against predicted benefits and reports accordingly (with appropriate recommendations / lessons learnt).
- Improved processes as gauged by line manager and stakeholders
- Benefits realisation of new process designs
- Implementation of new process in line with required timelines and budget
- Adherence to risk and compliance requirements
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Qualification: First Degree: Business Commerce/IT and Computer Sciences
- Process re-engineering certificates (e.g., Six Sigma, etc.)
- 5-7 Years Experience in the design and build of credit processes. Knowledge of the credit lifecycle. Knowledge of Agile and process re-engineering techniques.
- Configuration Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Systems Desig
- IT Systems
- IT Applications
- IT Knowledge
- IT Strategy and Planning
- Structured Test Methods and Processes
- Vendor Managemennt
How To Apply?
- Apply Online Here