Sanlam Corporate Cluster comprises of the two existing businesses – Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) and Sanlam Health Management (SHM) and the soon to be established Sanlam Corporate Solutions. These businesses enhance our corporate business offering through providing integrated solutions for corporate clients both in South Africa and across the African continent by providing tailored solutions to targeted corporates. SEB CORE specializes in retirement fund administration to institutional retirement funds spread over a number of industries and services from large single employer run stand-alone funds to multi-employer umbrella funds. This business unit is also responsible for ongoing client servicing ranging from board of Trustees, Employers, Intermediaries and Employees. It is also responsible for the IT deliverables and digital strategy for Sanlam Employee Benefits.
What will you do?
- To support the Client Relations Managers in the delivery of client service excellence.
- Preparation of new business documents, agenda packs, etc.
- Distribution of electronic benefit statements and updating share-point accordingly
- Actively behave in a manner required to establish, maintain and advance business and stakeholder relationships
- Establishes and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maintain client satisfaction
- Assist clients to meet their obligations in terms of Section 13A by working through monthly unconfirmed lists
- Provide support to clients on Client portal for all transactions (contributions, claims, statements and reporting
- Member app/web – actively promote members to make use of the app/web
- Preparation of meeting agendas and reports and follow-up of action items
- Effective handling and managing of telephone and email queries
- Perform to a high standard and be prepared to develop in the role
- Undertake additional training as required to fulfil the role
- Actively participate in internal forums, training and social events
- Assistance with requests for additional telephone lines, laptops, etc. which must be processed via the internal SRS system
What will make you successful in this role?
- Relevant tertiary financial/investment qualification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the Employee Benefits industry
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office
Qualification and Experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of legislation applicable to the retirement fund industry
- Previous retirement fund experience will be advantageous
- Certificate of Proficiency will be advantageous
- Knowledge of internal workflow systems and Client Portal will be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Responsible with a high level of accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written, verbal and understanding) skills
- Client focus
- Professional profile
- Excellent report writing skills
- Effective time management skills
- Process orientated
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on delivery
- Conceptual thinking skills
- Must be able to work under pressure, Individually or as member or a team
- Team player
- Innovative thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Able to adapt to change
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
How To Apply?
Apply Online Here