Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful individual to help us fulfill our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
- Designing innovative digital solutions, managing the implementation, working with vendors, and managing the solution once implemented.
- Accountable for building new solutions within the allocated target client journey and effectively managing the end-to-end flow of all run the bank changes, in line with growth, entrenchment and digitisation priorities.
- Driving and executing the strategy in achieving:
- (1) New revenue growth opportunities in the Loyalty & Rewards Business;
- (2) Improving cross-sell and entrenching customers to drive growth;
- (3) Digitizing the servicing of clients (i.e. removing friction experienced by clients and staff given manual, paper based and or outdated processes); &
- (4) Improving the staff capability that services customers to enable service excellence.
- To lead a multi-disciplinary, multi-skilled, integrated team (mainly external vendors and selected retailers if required) to deliver the target state client journey (i.e. assessment of the current state, re-imagine the journey, build solutions, scaling of solutions and maintenance thereof). Responsible to lead a multi-disciplinary and multi-skilled team to build the selected features / solutions within the client journey across multiple platforms and systems.
- Develop and continuously review feature / solution build
- Lifecycle management and maintenance
- Lead teams to deliver features within the client journey
- Deliver solutions across the back, middle and front office and IT systems for the client journey
- Communicate stakeholder needs and align with stakeholders
- Financial outcomes
- Risk management
- Scaling of feature / solution
- People management
Successful delivery of outputs would be measured as follows:
- Successful delivery of the feature / solution.
- Build, scale and adoption of features / solutions in the client journey.
- Reduced risk and operational losses.
- Lagging indicators (e.g., ROE, acquisition, etc.).
- Improved NPS and or any customer survey feedback.
- Stakeholder feedback (e.g., internal and external).
- Relevant employee feedback.
- Substantially reduced economic cost delivery of the feature / solution.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Business Commerce Degree / Equivalent (i.e. Financial Management Sciences, Accounting, Informatics or BSC etc.).
- Honours Degree Preferred.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in managing product and solution delivery, delivering business value, managing teams and managing IT projects with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in effectively managing relationships across the value chain to deliver a programme of work.
- Experience in managing external vendors
- Experience of digital platforms (including good understanding of technical & functional aspects and system integration), eCommerce practices, processes and principles
- Experience in effectively managing front to back delivery teams i.e. business, specialised functions (SMEs) and IT delivery. Strong business and product background. Strong technical / IT understanding preferred.
- Good commercial and business acumen is essential
Interacting with People
People Strategy Development
Risk and Compliance management
Interpreting Financial Statements
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
How To Apply?
Apply Online Here