To consult on specific technology through sought after advise and deep expertise and credibility in the industry. Expert in understanding how technology is applied in the organisation and ensure all outputs are in compliance with current governance and legislation.
• Consult and provide advice on the use of the specific technology. Address the needs of the bank by deploying, supporting and configuring the specific technology.
• Develop solutions using knowledge of the technology.
• Ensure ongoing availability within the SLA requirements.
• Ensure maximum exploitation of the technology features across multiple business initiatives.
• Identify further opportunities for use of the technology.
• Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
• Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
• Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
• Identify opportunities to influence the improvement or enhancement of business processes and methodologies.
• Participate in Research and Development related to specific technology.
• Ensure alignment with emerging technologies, and impact on Nedbank technologies.
• Participation in design forums, project forums, user groups and Request For Proposal (RFP).
• Design optimal technical solution in the Nedbank technologies. Contribute expertise into a design document related to specific technology and its impact on Nedbank technology.
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
NQF Level 4 Qualifications
• Cloud Fundamentals Certifications (AWS / Azure)
• SYSTEM Z ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATE
• Linux Networking
• Linux Performance Fundamentals
• Redhat certification
• Satellite installation and configuration and management
• ZVM certified
• Ansible/OpenShift Certified
• Cloud certified
Minimum Experience Level
• 10 years plus exposure to IT environment with minimum of 8 years in a Mainframe Environment.
• Understanding of ZVM and Linux/Redhat skills
• Skilled in clustering on the Mainframe
• Skilled in Cloud Technologies
Type of Exposure
- Achieved transformation and innovation results
- Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
- Client and Relationship Results
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Designed Workforce Planning Solutions
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Manage internal process
- Managed Process Results
- Managed Relationships
- Managed Self and Team
- Supported Transformation, Change and continued Improvement
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Business principles
- Change management
- Industry trends
- Principles of financial management
- Principles of project management
- Research methodology
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Relevant governing body practises and guidelines
- Product trends
- Compliance of license contracts knowledge
- Industry best practise frameworks
- Business consulting and facilitation
- Relevant Governance controls and regulatory knowledge
- Information Technology concepts
- System Development Life cycle(SDLC)
- Role relevant related technologies
- Service orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Systems design
- Knowledge of specific technology
- Single technology
- Object Orientation (Devlopers)
- IT Solutions Architecture
- IT Infrastructure Architecture
How To Apply?
Apply Online Here