What we offer
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations.
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue.
- A great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values.
- Continuous coaching and development opportunities
- An opportunity to earn certification in current and emerging technologies
Where are the Old Mutual TechTalent graduate positions based?
- The positions are based in
- Cape Town
- Rest of Africa Countries such as
Who can apply
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cape Town, South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
- Are you aged 26 or younger?
- Have you achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)?
- Have you completed and/or in your final year of a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate University Degree in the following disciplines:
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages would be advantageous
If our purpose resonates with you, and you are a driven and ambitious top achiever with a strong determination to succeed then join our Graduate Accelerated Programme and we will provide you with opportunity to unleash your Greatness.
Skills and Experience
Advanced Diploma (AdvDip): Information Technology, Bachelor Of Business Science In Information Systems, Bachelor of Computer Science (BCoSc): Information Technology And Computer Science: Information Technology Management, Matriculation Certificate (Matric) (Required)
How To Apply?
Apply Online Here