ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Management of the maintenance process in area of responsibility to enable mining teams to reach production targets within the principles of the QCDSM.
Required outputs: Functional
- Deliver products and service in accordance with customer requirements
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment
- Assist with fault finding on job related equipment
- Able to perform PTOs on work completed
- Able to do risk assessments on work to be done
- Provide on the job training and coaching to learners and trainee employees
In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment, as part of the normal pre-employment selection criteria.
Job Requirements: Qualifications and expertise required (Must)
- Grade 12 / N3 with Maths, Science, and English or Business English
- NQF4 Trade Test (Boilermaker Phase 1-4)
- Valid drivers license and own transport
- Valid Red Ticket or ability to obtain one
- Gas Testing certificate will be to your advantage
- Typically 2 years experience as Boilermaker
- Underground Mining experience will be to your benefit
- Maintenance / manufacturing / refurbishing of mining equipment experience
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Personal attributes: Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- Save making behaviour
- Customer orientated
- Ability to work independently
- Teamwork with oth
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawingser disciplines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate
- Supervision experience
How To Apply?
Apply Online Here