Fidelity Services Group is Southern Africa’s largest integrated security solutions provider and the industry leader in protection innovation. Excellence in service delivery and implementation are fundamental to our impressive track record. By keeping abreast of the latest trends and technological developments globally, and continuously evolving and innovating, the Group remains a front-runner in the security solutions market.
Through a bouquet of services and related products the Group can tailor make a solution for any requirement. With the Group’s exceptional leadership, the unwavering commitment of management and that of all its employees, the Group has enjoyed exceptional growth over the last five years.
The Group’s Cash Solutions business continues to grow and has quickly become a serious competitor in the market, garnering a large number of high profile national contracts and bringing state of the art technology backed by Fidelity’s hands on approach to the market.
Reporting to Branch manager
The above position is vacant at Fidelity Cash Solutions Klerksdorp
- Clear criminal record.
- PSIRA accredited at least with Grade C.
- Completed firearm training in handgun and rifle.
- SAPS competency certificate.
- CIT Certificate.
- Experience in security industry or similar role.
- Driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Computer literate.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Loading off al ATM’s on a daily basis.
- Securing and accounting for all cash transactions on a daily basis.
- Attend to all technical faults on the ATM’s.
- Balancing and accurate cash transaction handling.
- Ensure all client assets are secured at all times.
- Ensure all key procedures are followed at all times.
- Complaint in Trans Track scanning operations.
- Client interactions and assistance.
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable.
- Must have good verbal and language abilities.
- Must be assertive.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Customer service and relations.
- Quality assurance.
- Willing to Travel.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Team Work.
- Able to follow instructions accurately.
How To Apply?
Apply Online Here