Fidelity Services Group is Southern Africa’s largest integrated security solutions provider and the industry leader in protection innovation. Excellence in service delivery and implementation are fundamental to our impressive track record. By keeping abreast of the latest trends and technological developments globally, and continuously evolving and innovating, the Group remains a front-runner in the security solutions market.
Through a bouquet of services and related products the Group can tailor make a solution for any requirement. With the Group’s exceptional leadership, the unwavering commitment of management and that of all its employees, the Group has enjoyed exceptional growth over the last five years.
The Group’s Cash Solutions business continues to grow and has quickly become a serious competitor in the market, garnering a large number of high profile national contracts and bringing state of the art technology backed by Fidelity’s hands on approach to the market.
Qualifications, experience, and other competencies required:
- Minimum Grade 10, 11 and 12
- PSIRA Grade C, B or A registration and accreditation
- At least 1 years’ experience in the security industry
- Must reside in Pretoria, Mamelodi and Attridgeville will get preference.
- Firearm competency for business purpose will be advantage.
- Under 26’s will be given preference.
- Must be able to do self-posting.
- Hotel, Casino, Mall, and retail experience will be advantage.
- Clear criminal record
- Good Communication skills
- Customer focus
If interested please report to our office at 385 Asetileen Road, Silvertondale, Pretoria on the 12 – 18 January 2021 at 07h00. Feel free to contact our Control Room at 087 095 5637. Please note we can only see limited number of officers daily.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.