TWK, we ensure that we achieve sustainable growth in whatever we do. We’d like to take this opportunity to showcase our unique Group of companies.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE IMPORTANT TO US
TWK strives towards being the employer of choice. We treat our employees fairly and with respect. We remunerate employees on a competitive level, and provide a safe and healthy work environment. TWK believes it is our responsibility to maintain a fair, equitable, and positive work environment for all employees, in support of the vision and mission of the TWK Group of companies. We believe that the success of the TWK Group, and its ultimate value, is primarily dependent upon its people. To this end, we invest in the development of the greatest potential for each employee in order to create job satisfaction and career opportunities for individuals, and to provide maximum benefit to the Group.
FOCUS ON SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
The Human Resources Division specifically focused on skills development over the past few years. TWK offers various courses and training, as well as bursary initiatives. TWK received an excellence award from the AgriSETA for Leading Employer: Skills Development 2015
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ordering, merchandising and selling of stock
- Monthly control checks on stock (stock counting)
- Assisting clients in store
- Sorting and storage of goods
- Be willing to work overtime when required
- Adhere to Health & Safety requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- Matric / Grade 12
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of hardware as well as animal medicine
- Good marketing skills
- Must be hard working and be able to work under pressure
How To Apply?
Apply Online Here